I had a lot of people complimenting my skin and asking me about my skincare routine in my direct messages. So, I decided to make a quick video on my routine that I do at night. I recommend doing a face mask about once or twice a week. Another personal recommendation is that I usually do a face mask on a night that I know I’m not going to wear makeup the next day. Also, try different skincare products as much as you can until you find the brand that works for you. The best advice that I can give is to get samples from Sephora and buy trial sizes of the product.
Skincare Products Used in Video
- Face Mask: Glam Glow Supermud clearing treatment (leave on for about 20 mins then rinse)
- Toner: Ren Ready Steady Glow Toner
- Serum: Laneige Water Bank Essence
- Moisturizer: Marc Jacobs Youthquake (link to my blog post on this moisturizer)
- Not displayed in the video: Fresh Soy Face Cleanser